skip to Main Content
AWANTONA - Malaysia’s Top Wedding Professional Photographer,Videographer & Various Design Services.

BOOKING
Booking fee only RM200

60% of deposit is required 1 month in prior of the wedding date, and the remaining 40% can be done during the album collection.

 

WEDDING DAY

Our sporting & expert photographer will shoot every beautiful moment on your special day

 

ALBUM COLLECTION

Your beautiful album will be ready for collection 25 days after the final event.

AWANTONA – Pro Wedding Photographer with Affordable Price in Selangor.

Back To Top