skip to Main Content
AWANTONA - Malaysia Trusted Wedding Photographer & Videographer
  • Hired as a personal photographer for Tan Sri Noh Omar Family (Ex KPKT)
  • Did billboard cover for Syarakim boutique near Paragidm Mall
  • Hired by more than 150 couples annually
  • Official photographer for CIK Epal Wedding Reception
  • Official photographer for Jom Kahwin Wedding Expo which is one of the largest wedding photography exhibition in Malaysia
  • Participated in Wedding Expo 4 times in total
Why Choose Awantona
  • With Awantona the album preparation process only takes 25 days compared to the usual three (3) to four (4) month period. To be sure, the speed with which the album is completed does not affect the quality of the work!
  • Our wedding album has a 12 month warranty.
  • 80% of payments must be completed before the day of the event. The remaining 20% ​​of the payment is not required if the album cannot be completed within 2 working months.
  • Awantona restricts 10 sessions a week to ensure quality service meets the standards.
  • We ensure that our professional photographers are highly qualified and have at least five (5) years of experience in wedding photography.
  • Awantona will provide advice and guidance on the occasion based on our professional experiences. Customers also don’t have to worry about posing and styling during the event.
  • Awantona is capable of performing any task under any circumstances. We have experienced wedding photography that is suddenly blackout.
  • Finally, engaging with Awantona ensures that customers will enjoy a fun and fulfilling experience in all aspects.

Perlukan bantuan?